Information available from the Site
- The terms and conditions applicable to the operation of your SIPP operate in conjunction with the terms of this legal notice, although the former shall take precedence in the case of any conflict between them.
- This Site should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to conduct designated investment business, as defined by the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, in any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom. Any research material on the following pages of this Site has been prepared for persons resident in the United Kingdom and is not intended for distribution or use outside the United Kingdom. This material is not directed at you if EBS is prohibited or restricted by any legislation or regulation in any jurisdiction from making it available to you and in particular is not for distribution in and is not directed at persons in the United States or Canada. EBS accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any failure by a person resident outside the United Kingdom to observe the foregoing.
Content, Use & Reproduction
- You acknowledge that this Site contains information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, and other material (collectively “Content”) which is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights proprietary to EBS and its licensors.
- No part of the Content may without the prior written permission of EBS be permanently stored, reproduced or copied in any form or by means other than for the user’s legitimate, legal and reasonable internal business or personal purposes, provided that the user does not modify the paper or electronic copy and maintains all of the EBS notices (such as all legal notices and disclaimers, copyright notices, trade mark legends, or other proprietary rights).
- Distribution, reselling or reproduction of the Content is strictly prohibited. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
About this Site
- EBS provides this Site for your information only and without warranties or other assurances of any kind. It reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Site without notice. Other than disclosures relating to EBS, the information on this Site is based on current public information that EBS considers reliable. EBS endeavours to correct any errors or omissions within its control as soon as it becomes aware of them, but it does not guarantee that the Site will be secure, accurate, error free, uninterrupted or free of computer viruses or other harmful components and the Site should not be relied on as such.
- EBS will not be liable for the consequences of any event beyond its reasonable control (including the electronic transmission of data, content, material and information over the internet and the interception or decryption of it by others) or for any damages resulting therefrom.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither EBS nor any other party involved in creating, producing or communicating the Site shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether reasonably foreseeable or not, resulting from the use of or inability to use it, including but not limited to interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from force majeure, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorised access to EBS’s records, programs or services.
- Email messages sent via the Site are not secure. We urge you not to send emails to EBS containing confidential information, or relating to time sensitive matters. You agree that you do so at your own risk and that you hold EBS harmless from any loss that you may suffer as a result. An automated delivery receipt does not constitute acceptance of any email; we will only be deemed to have accepted an email if we either expressly reply to or act on your email.
- By accessing other websites through links provided by EBS (be it a hypertext link or other referral device), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Should you access or view content on any website that is not operated by EBS, you do so at your own risk. EBS has no control over the content of an external website and is not responsible for it or any damages or losses that may arise from your use of it.
- The material available on external websites has been produced by independent providers that are not affiliated with EBS and may not be regulated by the FCA. Any opinions or recommendations expressed on external sites are solely those of the independent providers and are not the opinions or recommendations of EBS.
- You understand that while some of the linked websites may provide information and news stories about investments, the availability of such information does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell or otherwise trade all or any of the securities discussed therein. You understand that you are responsible for your own investment decisions and you should seek your own professional advice as to the suitability of any investment mentioned in such information.
- You may not link to this Site without the prior written consent of EBS, nor must the Site be framed on any other website. EBS reserves the right to withdraw any linking permission it has previously given without notice.
- EBS shall at all times comply with the requirements of current data protection legislation. If you receive marketing, research or other regular information from EBS and wish to unsubscribe please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All telephone calls to and from EBS are recorded for business purposes.
Click here to view our Privacy Notice
- For the purposes of S.21 Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 the whole Site has been approved by Embark Group Limited.
- Embark Group Limited (registered in England No. 03578067) is the parent company of EBS.
- EBS Pensions Limited is registered in England with Company No. 998606 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Reg. No. 134908).
- There are three nominee/trustee entities EBS Self-Administered Personal Pension Plan Trustees Limited (Co No: 02853014); EBS Pensioneer Trustees Limited (Co No: 01444547) and Alpha Trustees Limited (Co No: 05136530).
Each of the above companies has its registered office at 5th floor, 100 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6EU.
- EBS’s registered VAT number is 399632690.
- For general enquiries by email, please contact EBS at email@example.com.
- In order to maintain the security of its systems, protect its staff and detect fraud and other crimes, EBS reserves the right to monitor all internet communications, including web and email traffic, into and out of its group company domains and/or systems. Monitoring includes checks for, but not limited to, viruses and other malignant codes, criminal activity and inappropriate, offensive or otherwise unacceptable use or content.
- EBS reserves the right to cooperate fully with any investigation by national and international police, regulatory authorities and other officials, and reserves the right to disclose any personal data (including personal or private electronic communication transmitted on this Site) to such officials to the extent requested by them in connection with any such investigation, or as otherwise required by law or regulation.
- The taxation of pensions depends on personal circumstances and may be subject to change in the future.
- We may assign or transfer our rights and/or obligations under these Terms on notice (which may be posted on the Site) to any other person or entity. You shall not assign or transfer all or any of your rights, benefits or obligations under these Terms.